Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big Jumps

So, today didn't have the best start in the entire world. I woke up, looked out my window, and thought to myself, "Hmm, it's wierd that it's light so early... AHHHFSDJDKFDJ!" Looked at the time and it was 5:49 A.M. (my jogging class starts at 6:00 A.M.) I fell out of of my bed and into some clothes and ran out the door. 
I ended up making it just in time to change into the mandatory workout clothes they have here, and was on my way for our 1.5 mile run today around campus. I forgot to mention, last week I ran a total of 6.2 miles! Yes, some people do that everyday as their warm up, but whatever. Go me.
I am pretty sure I am going to fail my biology class. It's from 7:30 until 9:30 in the morning monday, wednesday, and friday, right after my running class. I'm awake when I get there from running and showering and whatnot, but that class is SO incredibly boring. I have absolutely NO need in my life to know that,

"By forming a two-layered membrane, or phospholipid bilayer, the hydrophobic parts of molecules stay away from water, while the hydrophilic portions remain surrounded by water." 
-Essential Biology, third edition.

Why can't we just say something like, "Some things like water and others don't. It's like that because that's the way it is." I'm all for it. Props to whoever is majoring in biology, it takes a lot of effort to try and understand all of the gibberish coming from those boring textbooks.
Besides my morning.... my day was great! We got let out of biology half an hour early, I took the kids to the beach, I saw my friend Akane perform amazingly well at her senior percussion recital, I  walked to Foodland and ate a Melona Bar (try them! I think the green ones are the best), and cleaned up my room. Now I'm off to bed (and yes I double checked that my alarm was set, and on this time). Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment