Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chimerical

I've had a some firsts in the last couple days:
-I was psychoanalyzed
-Hopped over a fence to get into a grocery store
-Made stir-fry (Yep, I cooked!)
-First day of work at the ice cream shop! :)
-Saw a centipede as long as my foot IN MY ROOM
-Been backstage/upstairs in the P.C.C.

The psychoanalyzation was actually one of the coolest things that I've come across. Depending on how much you really think about it and answer truthfully, it's amazingly accurate and intriguing to learn things about yourself that you "know but don't actually know/can't put into words." You must answer four questions with as many details as you can and then you get your answers.

1. What is your favorite color? (Don't say it, or say "the color of grass," use adjectives like, "happy, friendly, relaxed, natural, striking... etc.)

2. What is your favorite animal? (Again, don't say the actual animal or what it looks like, but HOW it is, for example, "unique, playful, social tendancies, awkward...etc.)

3. You're in a white room, how do you feel? (Anything you imagine, just describe how you feel.)

4. You're in water, how do you feel? (Any way you picture yourself in water, then describe it.)

Once you have the answers to these questions, they describe different things about you and how you view things. Want to know what they are? Ask me! :)


I just got a job at an ice cream shop. I've learned how to make lots of good stuff! I just need to learn how to do the cash register because I've messed up on that a couple times... oops. The girls that I work with are super nice and they help me a lot with learning everything. I work nights, so if you ever happen to be in Laie at night then stop by for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment