Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Idiosyncratic

I started spring term at BYUH on Monday. My teachers all seem really nice, and I'm hoping that I can meet some more people in my classes. I found out that my biology teacher is a math prodigy (GENIUS), and also that he's OCD about background noise (so, basically, if we talk in class he straight yells at you). Other than that... he seems nice. My jogging teacher is from the land down under and has the coolest accent, and is in very good shape for being an older woman. My other class (which I switched into taking a class that hopefully I'll be able to get certified as a lifeguard) is a small class, and there's a teacher and two assistant teachers. She knows what she's doing. We have to swim 550 yards the second day of class (THURSDAY!). In other words, Sienna + swimming a lot = dead. Oh boy, I can't wait.
I also had a really good weekend. Carly, Hailey, and I went down to town Saturday night and went to Jammin Hawaiians. They had J Boog and Ten Feet and some other people there that played, it was a lot of fun. We stayed in a hotel and then the next morning we played in the pool, went down the water slide, swam in the ocean, and sat in the hot tub. We wanted to order pina coladas (yum!), but when a hamburger is $27, I don't think I'm going to like the price of the drinks either.

No comments:

Post a Comment