Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9

Day 9 - Read


I am somewhat happy/sorry to say that I am back in school again after a long six month break of summer and China. I don't really want to go back, but I know that the start of the term means I'm this much closer to finishing and gaining my degree. I'm taking the most credits I've ever taken in a term (20. Yep, just shoot me now..) and so I think I'm going to have to work extra hard at coming up with purposeful pictures outside of textbooks, pencils, and papers.
I was/am extremely stressed today trying to get back in the swing of things. I'm still looking for a job and have had a few good contacts but haven't heard anything back yet. I know that God has something in mind for me, I just have to learn to have the patience to work hard and wait for what that is. DANG it's difficult, however, I think it's good for me.
I think having a picture a day as a goal is a good stress reliever and release for me. It takes my mind off things and allows me to just let my brain wander where it wants to, rather than me having to force it to be in a certain direction. We'll see how this statement holds up as the term goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment