Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5/6

So I forgot, again, to post. However, I did take the pictures on the right days this time!

Day 5 - Shadows


I had to go to Portland yesterday to make a return. The ride was crummy and grey on the way home, not very much fun to drive in! I was about fifteen minutes away from Eugene when the sun started peaking through the clouds making beautiful shapes on the mountains.

Day 6 - Stick It


My youngest brother had basketball practice today that I went to for a few minutes to see how he was doing. I started fooling around with my camera trying to get "action shots" (ones I need to work on, they're so difficult, especially inside with not very good lighting..) when I spotted an extra basketball. I liked the look of how worn it was and decided this was going to be the shot of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment