Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7/8

Day 7 - Water



I went to the coast yesterday and found a new hike, "Sweet Creek Falls." It is absolutely beautiful and I would recommend it to anyone as it isn't too strenuous but still gets you up and moving. I want to go back when it's sunny and try swimming ;)

Day 8 - Statue


When walking out on the jetty the waves were crashing pretty hard against the rocks. They looked pretty decent for surfing today, too bad it's just a little too cold and I don't surf. The coast is one of my favorite places. Sometimes the weather isn't what I'd like it to be, but today was warm and sunny; I actually got a little too hot in the clothes I wore. While walking, Evan was being a goofball and trying to get his body straight while he held himself up with his hands. I yelled for him to stay there and ran over to take a picture. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment