Saturday, May 9, 2009

Corrigible

I still hate biology. We took our first test last friday and over 3/4 of the class failed (yep, me included). The teacher said we did so bad that he had to revise it so that our scores would be better. There were 50 questions, and an essay we had to write. 38 of the questions got thrown out... I think it shows you something more about the teaching style than the learning, wouldn't you think? There are study groups next week and whatnot so we'll see if those help. We have our midterm this coming up friday, I hope I amaze myself.
I experienced camping on the beach last night and it was one of the best things I've ever done. It was absolutely amazing sitting and being able to listen to the ocean all night long. It was a full moon and so it was light even at 2:00 in the morning, and especially lighter with all of the sand reflecting the light. We got there about 10:30, built a campfire, roasted cinnamon rolls (they are actually pretty good toasted!), talked about life, and fell asleep in blankets next to the ocean in the sand. I don't think my night could've gone any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment