Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoop.

I don't know what it is but, lately, I have been very into sepia. Hmm, maybe it's an idea for a new photo shoot?
Not much has happened since camping. I met a girl who seems like she fell straight out of Eugene, but she's from Utah! It's one of the wierder things I've come across. She's super nice and really motivated. Maybe she will help me in that department. We've decided that we're going to make a business making and selling lava lava pants. Woo! I'll try and remember you when I'm rich and have 20 houses all over the world.
My friend Cait, from Utah State, is here with her family and I get to see her on Wednesday! I'm SO EXCITED! She's coming up to the north shore for the day and I'm going up to visit them in Haleiwa. I can't wait to see her!
It's official, I'm going back to Eugene for summer. I'm hoping to move into my own apartment, so if you hear of anything cheap then please pass it on! I'd very much appreciate.
Mmm, I have my bio midterm this friday, and pretty much I'm only writing right now because I am procrastinating - I should probably start studying now. Ugh... Have I mentioned that I hate bio?

No comments:

Post a Comment