Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gee Whiz.

Well, I thought today was going to be a great day. In yoga I touched my forehead to my shins for the first time, woo! Then later I found out that my dad told everyone else but me that he's getting married. Now I realize why everyone was asking me if he had called or not. He finally did. He called back a day AFTER I called him and left a message. Glad to know that my dad didn't have the balls to call his own daughter.
Can't wait for this whole marriage thing to happen. I get to be ignored even more than before. Yay. Maybe he'll just stop talking to me altogether.

And just for the record, it's not Devry. Nothing against her. This is all on my dad. This happens no matter who he's dating. So stop telling me that she's great... that's not the point (and it's not "consolation") and I'm tired of hearing it.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you girl~
    Sending you some hugs from Oregon.
    (we didn't know)

    ReplyDelete