Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cryptic

I LOVE my job, I'm just going to put it out there right now. I work at Victoria's Secret and it's absolutely amazing. All the girls I work with are super nice, I get great discounts, and it's in a good location. I worked my first day yesterday out on the floor and I was being trained behind the counter for the cash register. Mel said I did pretty well, I just kept forgetting to take off the sensors... but I think we caught them all before the customers left because the alarms kept going off, haha.
I have come across a very bad habit being around all of the malls and stores here that we don't have in Eugene, I LOVE to shop. Too bad I don't make millions a year like all the people who live here. Oh well, I have a pretty good life, I'm not going to complain! School has been fun to go to. I really like my art classes. I've learned a lot in only a couple days of drawing, I really like working with the clay in ceramics, and in photo we developed our first roll of 120 film. It's bigger squares that you have to develop with a "Holga" camera. The camera is kind of cool because you can't adjust anything on it. Yes, it's kind of a pain because you can pretty much only shoot on bright days, but it's cool because it takes you back to the very basics where there aren't all of these fancy settings, it's just 1/60 of a second, you, and the button to make an image on the film.
Since I joined the gym and have been to yoga almost everyday, it's one of my new passions. It just makes you feel good. Who wouldn't like that? Anyway, it starts in fifteen minutes, so I'm off!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new great fun job!
    Great to hear that school is fun...
    I'm so happy that you sound so happy in the big ole state of Texas. ;o)

    ReplyDelete