Friday, January 23, 2009

AfterWords


















Officially official for my life:

My room is never clean now that I have no roommate to make me think about cleaning it.

I experimented with dying hair on my grandmother (and was pretty successful if I do say so myself).

I love my aunt and uncle and their kids!

I am employed. 

I miss having someone close to me that I can talk to.

I have learned the full range of my scanner's capabilities.

I have started school.

I am going to see Dave Matthews on May 2nd.

I am a pro at getting lost and asking a billion people how to get back to where I came from.

My photography teacher is an exact replica of my U.S. History teacher's personality.

Flights to mexico from Dallas are only $89.

Highway 26 really does have everything you need.

Art classes are freaking expensive.

I miss my roommates.

My car has the absolute worst gas mileage in the entire world.

     
     Now that we've gotten that all straightened out... That's really all there is to say. I guess I can expound a little on my notes. I've started school and really like my classes. I'm taking 3 art classes, which are super fun, and I know I'm going to learn a lot. There is a guy in my business computer class who reminds me of Phil, but I really don't know why. But he's nice, so I guess that's all that matters. I only go to school two days a week, basically. I have classes all day Monday and Wednesday. Then I have one class on Tuesday and Thursday from 8-9:20 in the morning, then I'm done for the day. No class on Friday! Woo!
     I went to Fort Worth today to pick up art supplies. It is one cool city. I didn't get to explore much, but I liked what I saw. Abran and I ate a place called Corner Bakery and it was yummy! I'm going to try and go back there tomorrow and take some more pictures. University of North Texas, I think, is around there. Who knows, maybe I'll end up there?
     I made Ali's Chicken Over Rice (ACOR?) last night. It wasn't as good as hers, but it was edible, and that's all that matters to me at this point, for I am learning to cook! I got some cookbooks the other day hoping that they'll give me some inspiration... I want to learn how to make a good, full-course meal before I die. That's a good goal to have, right? (and I would like to go skydiving, but that's for another time.)

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."

--Unknown

1 comment:

  1. too bad you aren't here anymore to go skydiving with me in the spring..

    ReplyDelete