Monday, February 2, 2009

Mhmm.

Well it seems that's I've somewhat turned into a Texan. I got the plaid collared shirt and some of my words have gotten a little bit of an accent to go along with them. I have yet to get the cowboy boots and hat though...
My negatives turned out great for my first assignment for photo class. I have a pretty cool shot that I printed today that's of barbed wire. It's drying though, so I'll put it up when I get it back. I'm learning a lot in that class and I hope to continue on learning everything that I can. It's great!
Last night I couldn't really sleep, the T.V. was blaring, the driveway light was on, the blinds didn't work, lots of things going through my head. I had it in the plan to go to a spin class this morning that started at 5:45, but when I couldn't call asleep until 12 I figured that wasn't the brightest idea. And so, I haven't worked out yet today. And I don't know that I'm going to. Maybe I'll go in for a steam room run later tonight, who knows?
The weather is pretty nice today, about 60 and sunny with a little wind. I'm really liking it a lot. It has been getting pretty chilly at night, but that's when you're supposed to be inside, right? I'm off to practice my speech that I just wrote for today's class, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you luck ~~~
    We have had some great sun but it is COLD!!! Sixty sounds really good right now. I'm happy that you are aclimating to the big ole state of Texas~

    ReplyDelete