Thursday, March 19, 2009

Warbling


I've figured out what path in life I want to be on the for the moment.


I've been admitted into BYU Hawaii.



I've caught hermit crabs and collected shells at the beach with my cousins.


I've met some girls. They just so happen to be softball girls. Super nice :)
I've also been to the basketball games here. Our team is good! They'd give the ducks a run for their money.


I've decided that I like it here. A LOT.

I've learned the benefits of a bicycle. Doesn't cost money to fill up (all human power!), easy to fix, faster than walking, you can park almost anywhere, and it's healthy. I ride it everywhere.

I've also peeled a couple good inch long chunks of skin off of me from my sunburn, but I figured pictures of that wouldn't be so great...

To conclude!
I like it here. I'm happy here. I hope I'm here to stay.

Come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment