Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 8th, 2008


So today my dorm tie-dyed. It was probably the coolest thing to ever happen to Logan, UT (except for maybe take-home quizzes in math). Other than that... The leaves are changing even more now. The valley is getting so pretty. I can't wait to see it when all the trees are completely changed into yellows and oranges and browns, it's going to be beautiful. The mountains have managed to keep their snow over the last couple days, so we'll see how long it takes for the snow to travel down to our elevation! I won't be able to wear my birkenstocks or see the grass for much longer!
Kristen and I have decided to spice up our aerobics class. Our new attire has been of the 80's choice and the looks we have been getting have been absolutely wonderful. Lots of smiles :) In Ali's and my trip to the D.I. today we found some great clothes for me, including: a leotard, some pink shorts, a sparkly purple top, and much more. Our classmates for aerobics are going to be pretty surprised when we show up to class wearing these kinds of clothes everyday. I mean, why wouldn't we? These kinds of clothes were the best ones to be invented!
I'm going to attempt to start making my longboard. I'm still in the process of choosing the exact shape that it's going to be, but I have faith in Ben that he'll help me pick a good one! The grip-tape design is going to be lots of lines on the top with some polka-dots, and the bottom is going to have a swirly sun with some more polka-dots. I'll have to wait and see if I change my mind by the time I'm actually supposed to draw the design! Well it's time to be off to study some more math and sociology! (and possibly some physics...)

No comments:

Post a Comment