Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

      I'm not sure what it is but as I was riding my bike to work the other day, something clicked, "I'm incredibly happy!" I thought. What? What was this random thought popping into my brain? Could it be from me riding my favorite green polka dot bike? Or the fact that I was wearing my bug-eye sunglasses? Maybe it was that school was finally over - It could have been all of them combined! Whatever it was, I'm glad it happened.
     I have been somewhat negative the last while trying to take pity on myself for this little mishappening or that, but really, why? I love where I am in my life and what I am doing with it. Yes little things may not go exactly as planned during the week but I wouldn't be the same I am today if those wouldn't have happened. Plus, I'm in a lot better mood once I can accept what's going on and know that my life is in God's hands. What's going to happen will happen, and I am extremely happy with the happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment