Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 20, 2008


I'm going home baby! Going home in six days! I can't wait! Going home to peaceful, wonderful, lovely, family, green, hippy, friends, EUGENE! All of my roommates live very close to Utah State, so they have been home a lot of the weekend. So jealous.... I get to go home! I get to eat yummy food, relax, and not worry about school for six whole days.
Other than that, my life has been pretty good. Pulled off another solid B on my math test, and I'm hoping I can do the same (if not better) for my sociology test on monday. I feel that will prove to be very difficult to study and stay focused for, as I will be leaving for home the next day.
For my next photography assignment, it is supposed to be our final one. The big-mac. It is seven printed, spotted, edited shots that revolve around a theme, (plus seven previous ones that we have already shot from previous assignments). Guess what I have chosen? Yes, you may have guessed it already, the infamous Eugene. I want to incorporate everything about it, what makes Eugene, well, Eugene. Some of it may be a little controversial, but it's all for a good cause, right?
I have also switched my major from elementary education to art... but shh! Don't tell. My parents don't know yet. That is a surprise waiting to be known when I am home for Thanksgiving, because I'm not sure happy they'll be with it. But what can you do? It's what I like to do, it's something I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life doing. Graphic design and Photography, what combo could be better?
I've decided to incorporate a quote of the... blog? Whenever I write. So, for today, this is what I got...


"Today is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its pace is something that you have left behind... let it be something good."

-Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog!! I'm excited to be able to keep up with you while you're off at college. We're coming to Eugene for Christmas. I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see what you do with the Eugene assignment... It will be good to come back to the green valley and soak up some ... rain and enjoy home for a few days.

    ReplyDelete